Assists Project Surveyor/Manager in completing project elements.
Essential Functions of the Job:
▪ Serves at the direction and under the supervision of the project professional land surveyor
▪ Provides survey research and data for projects
▪ Utilizes computer drafting and analysis software to assist in projects
▪ Assists in data analysis and calculations, reports, and post processing
▪ Performs field engineering and land surveying
▪ Attends team meetings with project staff and clients and effectively communicates project plans, progress, issues, and concerns
▪ Prepares for and attends public meetings regarding project activity and addresses client and the concerns
▪ Assists in directing and executing project field work and crews
Required Education and Experience:
Licensed Survey Intern (L.S.I.)
Please provide resume and references to Human Resources: 3530 Centennial Drive, Helena, MT 59601 or click below.
Equal Opportunity Employer.